Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Fri August 1st, 2014, 05:45 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A stupider Question.
PostPosted: Mon January 21st, 2013, 16:07 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed January 9th, 2008, 13:29 GMT
Posts: 8457
When you make a post, submit it, and then minutes later decide to edit, while you're editing does the post remain on the board in it's original form until you hit "submit??

I've GOT to know!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A stupider Question.
PostPosted: Mon January 21st, 2013, 22:30 GMT 
Senior Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 26th, 2006, 02:28 GMT
Posts: 23385
Location: I'm in Bostontown in some restaurant.
Yes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A stupider Question.
PostPosted: Sat January 26th, 2013, 00:02 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu January 24th, 2008, 15:14 GMT
Posts: 15410
Location: Where the swift don't win the race
jimb727 wrote:
When you make a post, submit it, and then minutes later decide to edit, while you're editing does the post remain on the board in it's original form until you hit "submit??

I've GOT to know!

Posts should never, ever be edited. Go with your gut. What you wrote intially is what you were supposed to write. Editing the post is unfair to others who then will not have a chance to see what you orignally wrote.

I would never consider editing a post myself unless it was for spelling, content or clarity of thought. It would be good of you to follow that example!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A stupider Question.
PostPosted: Sat January 26th, 2013, 13:41 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed January 9th, 2008, 13:29 GMT
Posts: 8457
Untrodden Path wrote:
jimb727 wrote:
When you make a post, submit it, and then minutes later decide to edit, while you're editing does the post remain on the board in it's original form until you hit "submit??

I've GOT to know!

Posts should never, ever be edited. Go with your gut. What you wrote intially is what you were supposed to write. Editing the post is unfair to others who then will not have a chance to see what you orignally wrote.

I would never consider editing a post myself unless it was for spelling, content or clarity of thought. It would be good of you to follow that example!



X#Xk you aXs HXX!!

I love you UP!!








*Edited for inappropriate content*


Trust me, it's better this way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A stupider Question.
PostPosted: Sun January 27th, 2013, 01:57 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu January 24th, 2008, 15:14 GMT
Posts: 15410
Location: Where the swift don't win the race
Untrodden Path wrote:
jimb727 wrote:
When you make a post, submit it, and then minutes later decide to edit, while you're editing does the post remain on the board in it's original form until you hit "submit??

I've GOT to know!

Posts should never, ever be edited. Go with your gut. What you wrote intially is what you were supposed to write. Editing the post is unfair to others who then will not have a chance to see what you orignally wrote.

I would never consider editing a post myself unless it was for spelling, content or clarity of thought. It would be good of you to follow that example!

jimb727 wrote:
X#Xk you aXs HXX!!

I love you UP!!








*Edited for inappropriate content*


Trust me, it's better this way.

:lol:

You are certainly one of Expecting Rain's finest! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group