Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Thu January 17th, 2019, 07:07 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu November 8th, 2018, 07:00 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1627
Not sure why, but Bob's guitar being to up fron in the sound really hits me and it's sublime... Anyone else love this video? (Wish I'd gone to that concert).

https://youtu.be/NoPDm-SraYE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 8th, 2018, 15:48 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon September 23rd, 2013, 20:25 GMT
Posts: 1397
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It really is great! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 8th, 2018, 18:07 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue July 1st, 2014, 19:16 GMT
Posts: 5067
Location: Beyond The Horizon.
:D Fantastic and thanks for posting the link.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 8th, 2018, 19:58 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16th, 2016, 17:00 GMT
Posts: 787
Location: Homer, AK
Anr Bjotk wrote:
Not sure why, but Bob's guitar being to up fron in the sound really hits me and it's sublime... Anyone else love this video? (Wish I'd gone to that concert).

https://youtu.be/NoPDm-SraYE


Huh. I didn't know he played guitar. Last time I saw Bob he was playing piano with Bobby Vee. Bob had just wrapped up a tour with Conway Twitty.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 8th, 2018, 22:55 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1627
dylanswife wrote:
Anr Bjotk wrote:
Not sure why, but Bob's guitar being to up fron in the sound really hits me and it's sublime... Anyone else love this video? (Wish I'd gone to that concert).

https://youtu.be/NoPDm-SraYE


Huh. I didn't know he played guitar. Last time I saw Bob he was playing piano with Bobby Vee. Bob had just wrapped up a tour with Conway Twitty.


Right, well he did still in 2011. And really interesting noodling on this one too, seemingly inspired on the night.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu November 8th, 2018, 22:57 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1627
my precious time wrote:
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It really is great! :D


All credit goes to alldylan!

http://alldylan.com/watch-bob-dylan-simple-twist-of-fate-oslo-norway-june-30-2011-video/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon December 17th, 2018, 18:36 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon January 8th, 2018, 15:57 GMT
Posts: 539
https://youtu.be/EDIqLnsLkSg Mo'Twists with the guitar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon December 17th, 2018, 19:02 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Mon October 18th, 2010, 03:16 GMT
Posts: 1627
OldHenryLee wrote:
https://youtu.be/EDIqLnsLkSg Mo'Twists with the guitar


Oooh. I love videos of Bob shot in daylight. Some of the magic is lost in this performance, but still probably one of the better videos I've seen lately and Bob is evidently in a good mood.

Watching Tony in this video made me think if Tony had a stroke on stage, would anyone actually notice? He has this constant weird expression when performing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group