Expecting Rain

Go to main page
It is currently Tue June 25th, 2019, 14:16 GMT

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 16th, 2019, 22:06 GMT 

Joined: Wed May 8th, 2019, 20:19 GMT
Posts: 12
percy78 wrote:
Looks like a US screening has been posted. Walker Cinema in MN

https://walkerart.org/calendar/2019/rol ... n-scorsese

Does anyone know of any others?


So far, I've found screenings in

Milwaukee

https://mkefilm.org/oriental-theatre/ev ... -by-martin

Philadelphia

http://filmadelphia.org/events/rolling-thunder-revue/

Austin

https://www.austinfilm.org/screening/ro ... der-revue/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16th, 2019, 23:15 GMT 

Joined: Sat April 23rd, 2011, 17:34 GMT
Posts: 46
Houston screening at the Museum of Fine Arts. I have two tickets available as I won’t be able to make it. Will give away for free as I’d prefer for them to not go to waste.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17th, 2019, 10:36 GMT 

Joined: Fri January 9th, 2009, 17:53 GMT
Posts: 90
London screening - booking now open to the public at the bfi website


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17th, 2019, 10:41 GMT 

Joined: Sun April 15th, 2007, 08:44 GMT
Posts: 98
delacey wrote:
London screening - booking now open to the public at the bfi website

Thanks! Booked. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17th, 2019, 10:49 GMT 

Joined: Thu August 4th, 2011, 08:55 GMT
Posts: 50
Me too!

At the back...but never mind...

Really looking forward to it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17th, 2019, 10:56 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sat September 10th, 2016, 12:46 GMT
Posts: 2743
London BFI-goers - shall we have a beer or two after the screening?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 18th, 2019, 15:32 GMT 

Joined: Mon September 24th, 2007, 16:45 GMT
Posts: 337
Washington DC screening at the Smithsonian

https://www.si.edu/imax/movie/rolling-thunder-revue


Dave


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 21st, 2019, 21:19 GMT 
Titanium Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat June 1st, 2013, 08:42 GMT
Posts: 5918
Location: on a rail leading West
Siskel Film Center in Chicago (6:30). And my house at 10 pm for anyone interested.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 21st, 2019, 21:55 GMT 

Joined: Mon May 11th, 2009, 17:29 GMT
Posts: 229
Toronto just announced (Ted Rogers Documentary Cinema @ Bloor & Bathurst).

Tickets on sale next week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22nd, 2019, 15:09 GMT 

Joined: Wed February 17th, 2010, 21:36 GMT
Posts: 146
Toronto
https://www.tiff.net/events/rolling-thu ... bm7um_CEEQ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22nd, 2019, 17:32 GMT 

Joined: Wed February 17th, 2010, 21:36 GMT
Posts: 146
Miami Beach
https://www.o-cinema.org/event/rolling- ... lan-story/

Omaha
https://filmstreams.org/films/rolling-thunder-revue

Tampa
http://tampatheatre.org/movie/rolling-t ... -scorsese/

Salem, Oregon
http://www.salemcinema.com/specialevents.html#bobdylan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22nd, 2019, 20:14 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Thu August 2nd, 2007, 13:41 GMT
Posts: 1234
Location: the Opposite Loft
ATLANTA?!
Somebody help!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22nd, 2019, 20:57 GMT 
Promethium Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri July 15th, 2011, 02:23 GMT
Posts: 24124
BOSTON
hmmm, plane lands at Logan...hustle over to Museum of Fine Arts in time? unlikely...

FILM
Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Harry and Mildred Remis Auditorium (Auditorium 161)
TICKETS AVAILABLE
5/23/2019 10:00 am

https://www.mfa.org/programs/film/rolli ... n-scorsese


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23rd, 2019, 17:29 GMT 

Joined: Thu November 15th, 2018, 16:15 GMT
Posts: 5
I certainly hope this documentary is better than that POS Scorsese put together on George Harrison. It was filled with dozens of clips Beatles fans have seen for years.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24th, 2019, 20:21 GMT 

Joined: Wed February 17th, 2010, 21:36 GMT
Posts: 146
Cleveland
https://www.cia.edu/cinematheque/film-s ... n-scorsese


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25th, 2019, 15:23 GMT 

Joined: Wed November 18th, 2009, 21:35 GMT
Posts: 765
Still Go Barefoot wrote:
BOSTON
hmmm, plane lands at Logan...hustle over to Museum of Fine Arts in time? unlikely...

FILM
Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Harry and Mildred Remis Auditorium (Auditorium 161)
TICKETS AVAILABLE
5/23/2019 10:00 am

https://www.mfa.org/programs/film/rolli ... n-scorsese



Thanks for this! You've made it so easy that I have to go now! :) :) :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25th, 2019, 17:58 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 16th, 2011, 19:00 GMT
Posts: 274
Location: Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Some news about BOLOGNA?!

I called every cinema in town and no one knows anything about the documentary. They don’t even know it exists. Help, please!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25th, 2019, 23:53 GMT 

Joined: Wed November 14th, 2012, 18:26 GMT
Posts: 563
samu_93 wrote:
Some news about BOLOGNA?!

I called every cinema in town and no one knows anything about the documentary. They don’t even know it exists. Help, please!


um, Netflix n chill homie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26th, 2019, 02:05 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Thu August 2nd, 2007, 13:41 GMT
Posts: 1234
Location: the Opposite Loft
Domino wrote:
samu_93 wrote:
Some news about BOLOGNA?!

I called every cinema in town and no one knows anything about the documentary. They don’t even know it exists. Help, please!


um, Netflix n chill homie


Same predicament here in Atlanta,
(but Bob is never a part of my Netflix n chill) :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27th, 2019, 11:40 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Tue August 16th, 2011, 19:00 GMT
Posts: 274
Location: Emilia-Romagna, Italy
I was told that very soon the Bologna screening will be announced.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28th, 2019, 17:50 GMT 

Joined: Fri June 8th, 2018, 18:16 GMT
Posts: 1
seg wrote:
Still Go Barefoot wrote:
BOSTON
hmmm, plane lands at Logan...hustle over to Museum of Fine Arts in time? unlikely...

FILM
Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Harry and Mildred Remis Auditorium (Auditorium 161)
TICKETS AVAILABLE
5/23/2019 10:00 am

https://www.mfa.org/programs/film/rolli ... n-scorsese



Thanks for this! You've made it so easy that I have to go now! :) :) :)


But did you guys notice that it's on June 12th, not the 11th? It'll already have been on Netflix for almost a full day by that time. I almost bought tickets for this last week until I noticed that. I'm still holding out for a June 11 showing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28th, 2019, 19:01 GMT 

Joined: Wed February 17th, 2010, 21:36 GMT
Posts: 146
Great Barrington, MA
http://www.thetriplex.com/movie/Rolling ... n_Scorsese


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 29th, 2019, 17:09 GMT 

Joined: Wed May 8th, 2019, 20:19 GMT
Posts: 12
The Castro Theatre, San Francisco

https://www.castrotheatre.com/s-events.html

The Lyric, Fort Collins, CO

https://lyriccinema.com/movie/rolling-t ... ylan-story

Siskel Film Center, Chicago

https://www.siskelfilmcenter.org/rolling-thunder


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun June 2nd, 2019, 03:53 GMT 
User avatar

Joined: Sun April 12th, 2009, 15:00 GMT
Posts: 119
What’s up with New York? Did I miss the announce?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon June 3rd, 2019, 15:38 GMT 

Joined: Thu November 7th, 2013, 16:26 GMT
Posts: 52
First trailer hERe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... S4gsWDSn68


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chrome horse


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group